Battle for Aman Luxury Resorts Spills Over Into New YorkBy
Bankruptcy lawsuit seeks to rescind sale involving 27 resorts
London court settled ownership dispute day before NYC filing
A battle over 27 of the world’s most luxurious resorts spilled over into a Manhattan bankruptcy court the day after a U.K. court approved a settlement involving two former business partners -- American entrepreneur Omar Amanat and Russian-born real estate developer Vladislav Doronin.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States