Google AI Wins First Match Against Korean Go Game ChampionBy and
Five-game series designed to show off software capabilities
Go is a 2,500-year-old strategy game for taking territory
Google DeepMind’s artificial intelligence system beat a top-ranked player of the board game Go in a televised match in South Korea, providing the first evidence that the company’s software has attained super-human status at a challenging 2,500-year-old strategy contest.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries