JPMorgan Spots Split in U.K. Stocks With `Brexit' DebateBy
Financial firms would be among the most hit in exit scenario
Rebound in miners and weaker pound help FTSE 100 this year
Britain’s potential withdrawal from the European Union is causing a rift in the region’s biggest stock market to widen.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations