Valentino Eyes IPO in 2017 After Revenue Exceeds $1 BillionBy
Listing won't happen sooner because of market volatility
Earnings nearly doubled to 180 million euros in 2015
Italian fashion house Valentino is considering selling shares in an initial public offering as early as next year after nearly doubling profit on revenue of more than $1 billion in 2015.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License