Marsh & McLennan Hires AIG's Doyle for Brokerage UnitBy and
John Doyle previously led commercial operations at AIG
Termination package could have reached more than $17 million
Marsh & McLennan Cos., the largest insurance broker by market value, hired former American International Group Inc. executive John Doyle as president of its flagship brokerage unit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself