Clinton Sees ‘No Basis’ for Indictments in E-Mail Server ProbeBy
Candidate faced questions after former staffer given immunity
She criticizes retroactive classification of some messages
Hillary Clinton said there’s “no basis” for indicting anyone after one of her former aides was reportedly granted immunity in the U.S. investigation of her use of a private e-mail server when she was secretary of state.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Why Arbitrage Traders Are Salivating Over Bitcoin Futures