Amazon's Decision to Reduce Tablet Security Comes at a Bad TimeBy
Consumers sensitive about personal data amid Apple-FBI spat
Web retailer faces risk of being seen as weak on security
Amazon.com Inc. is dialing back on the security built into its tablets. Bad timing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself