Why the New Poland Offers Handouts for Kids That Exceed Norway'sBy and
Child welfare payouts to cost half as much as national defense
Poles selling some freedoms for financial comfort, mayor says
Poland’s new rulers have outraged their biggest benefactors, stifled opponents and threatened foreign investors -- all while keeping their supporters happy with promises of unprecedented largesse.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts