Clinton Looks to Finish Sanders While Keeping His Voters in FoldBy , , and
Vermont senator trails Clinton by more than 600 delegates
Democrats increasingly turn focus to general election race
The Democratic presidential race entered a new phase following Super Tuesday, with Bernie Sanders vowing to fight on and Hillary Clinton attempting to start focusing on the general election without alienating her rival or his base of young voters.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis