Foresters to Add $7.5 Billion of Assets With Canada AcquisitionBy
Deals for former Aegon units are in Canadian asset management
Businesses set to be indirectly acquired from Wilton Re
Foresters, the financial-services firm that began in 1874, agreed to acquire two units formerly owned by Dutch insurer Aegon NV to expand in Canada and add about C$10 billion ($7.5 billion) in fixed-income and equity assets under management.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries