Ireland's Bond Market Darling Faces Election-Day JudgmentBy
Polls suggest Irish Prime Minister Kenny may lose majority
Campaign marked by gaffes and setbacks for Kenny's coalition
As global financial markets wobbled last month, Irish Prime Minister Enda Kenny headed to an opening ceremony at Credit Suisse Group AG’s new trading room in Dublin.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations