UBS Calls French Allegations `Unfounded' as Tax Probe EndsBy and
Investigating judges ended inquiry into UBS on Feb. 19
UBS had to post a French bail of 1.1 billion euros in 2014
UBS Group AG said a five-year French probe into allegations it helped clients evade taxes has been completed, bringing the bank a step closer to facing a possible trial and fine.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed