HSBC CEO Says `Too Early' to See Deeper Investment-Banking CutsBy
CEO says if trend deepens, bank will respond at half year
Unit's pretax profit was below estimates of Citigroup analysts
HSBC Holdings Plc, the U.K. lender eliminating 25,000 jobs to boost profitability, doesn’t plan to deepen cuts at its securities unit amid a market rout, said Chief Executive Officer Stuart Gulliver.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's