Who Will Win South Carolina and Nevada? Here Are Seven Credible Predictions
Iowa went to Ted Cruz and (by a razor-thin margin) Hillary Clinton. New Hampshire went to Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders. Now all eyes turn to Saturday's contests, the South Carolina Republican primary and Nevada Democratic caucuses, where candidates are hoping they can establish momentum to build upon for “Super Tuesday”—March 1, when 12 states and territories hold their primaries. After parsing everything from poll aggregations and betting markets to Google search data, a pattern is beginning to emerge.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations