U.S. Steel Canada Said to Draw Interest From ERP, Other SuitorsBy and
Offers for bankrupt Canadian steel operations due Feb. 29
Steel assets in Hamilton and Nanticoke valued at $1.5 billion
U.S. Steel Canada Inc., the former unit of U.S. Steel Corp. under creditor protection since 2014, has drawn interest from ERP Compliant Fuels and Essar Steel Algoma Inc., people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks