Iron Ore's Quiet Comeback Puts Price Back Near $50 as Break EndsBy
`The market has become more optimistic,' analyst Zhao says
Vale SA's fourth-quarter production drops to miss estimates
Iron ore is making a quiet comeback. Prices climbed to the highest in three months as steelmakers in China start to boost output after the Lunar New Year break and the biggest miners post slower growth in supply.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day