PBOC Adopts Daily Open-Market Operations, Enhancing Rate SignalsBloomberg News
Auction windows were scheduled to revert to twice a week
Central bank said to reduce rates on some medium-term loans
China’s central bank said it will start conducting open-market operations every business day, strengthening its influence on interest rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts