IEX `Speed Bump' Seems to Comply With Rules, Finra CEO SaysBy
Regulations flexible to accommodate order pause, Ketchum says
IEX is seeking approval from SEC to be official stock exchange
IEX Group Inc. should have a clear path to winning Securities and Exchange Commission approval to be a stock exchange despite claims that its trademark speed bump would violate market rules, according to a top U.S. financial regulator.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks