Tableau Tries to Fix Missteps as It Sees Slower GrowthBy
CEO expecting tough year ahead for technology purchases
Chabot says new salespeople need more training, management
Tableau Software Inc. is having to adjust to a new reality -- going from one of the fastest-growing data analysis software companies to one that may have bitten off more than it can chew.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks