Emerging Market ETFs Lose Investors for 6th Week, Led by ChinaBy
Investors pulled money out of U.S. exchange traded funds that buy emerging-market stocks and bonds for the sixth straight week, bringing this year’s total losses to $5.73 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Disney Buys Fox Assets in $52 Billion Split of Murdoch Realm