Nigeria's Cross River State to Expand Cocoa Land, Boost OutputBy
Nigeria’s southeastern Cross River state plans to expand land under cocoa cultivation by a third in the current season and revamp old farms in a bid to double output, an official said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Disney Buys Fox Assets in $52 Billion Split of Murdoch Realm