Treasury Investors Smile and Dial as 62% of Trades Done by PhoneBy
N.Y. Fed releases study of typical April 2014 trading day
Wall Street still dominates even as electronic firms gain
Investors in the world’s biggest debt market still use the phone to do most of their trading, a practice that’s nearing extinction in areas like currencies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks