Tepper Buys Pipeline Operators as Appaloosa Stock Bets RiseBy
Hedge fund also adds to stake in Alphabet, which owns Google
Separately, Klarman's Baupost buys Antero Resoures Corp.
Stock picker David Tepper increased his firm’s U.S. equity holdings by 56 percent last quarter, led by a jump in his Alphabet Inc. position and new stakes in pipeline companies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries