Brazil's Real Posts Worst Week in Two Months on Fiscal ConcernBy and
Government likely to freeze half of previously expected cut
Country effectively giving up on primary surplus target: Valor
Brazil’s real posted its biggest weekly loss since mid-December on speculation the government will abandon its fiscal target this year and slow the pace of spending cuts, undermining pledges to shore up the deficit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing