RBS Hires JPMorgan Executive to Replace Morley at Queen's BankBy
Peter Flavel joins from U.S. lender's Asia private bank unit
Michael Morley will step down as CEO of Coutts & Co. division
Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc hired the head of Asia wealth management at JPMorgan Chase & Co. to lead its private-banking businesses, as Michael Morley steps down.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's