Smartphone Chip Designer ARM Looks to Car Computing for GrowthBy and
Automotive semiconductor demand will reach $15 billion by 2020
ARM pushing higher-margin chips to offset waning phone demand
As demand for smartphones slows, chip designer ARM Holdings Plc is looking to the automotive industry to fuel growth over the next five years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing