G-20 Should Take Urgent Action on Global Economy, EU Draft SaysBy
Nations should refrain from competitive devaluations, EU says
EU sets out priorities for Feb. 26-27 G-20 meeting in Shanghai
The world’s top finance ministers and central bankers should pledge to step up efforts to boost global growth at the Feb. 26-27 Group of 20 meetings in Shanghai, according to a European Union planning document obtained by Bloomberg News.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's