Ireland's Kenny to Fall `Well Short' of Majority, Cantor SaysBy
Kenny's coalition on track for 62 seats, 17 short of majority
Ireland-German spread widest since September amid uncertainty
Irish Prime Minister Enda Kenny’s coalition government will fall “well short” of a majority in this month’s general election, Cantor Fitzgerald LP said, citing seat projections based on a poll of polls.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's