Zuckerberg's Plan Spurned as India Backs Full Net NeutralityBy and
Telecom regulator bans differential Internet data plans
Facebook had lobbied India to approve its Free Basics plan
Facebook Inc.’s plans for expansion in India have suffered a major setback.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone