Barbara Bush Shuffles Through the Snow for Her Boy
Barbara Bush gingerly shuffled behind her red rolling walker, pushing her way through the slush of a suddenly snowy New Hampshire on Friday as she made her way into a local diner to shake hands, pose for pictures and order voters to get to the polls for her son.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders