Genworth Halts Life, Annuity Sales After Loss; Shares FallBy
Insurer reports $292 million loss for fourth quarter
CEO McInerney seeks to narrow focus, isolate long-term care
Genworth Financial Inc. suspended sales of traditional life insurance and fixed annuity products so the company can focus on stabilizing the unit that provides long-term care coverage.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets