Tissot Smartwatch Joins Swatch Lineup in Battle Against AppleBy
Prototype shown last year could help find lost keys, objects
Watchmaker adds devices as shortsellers bet against stock
Swatch Group AG plans to introduce three smartwatches this year, including one next month for the Tissot brand, as the Swiss company jostles with Apple Inc. and TAG Heuer in the market for wearable devices that do more than tell time.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone