Magic Leap Valued at $4.5 Billion With Funding From AlibabaBy
Google, Qualcomm also participated in $793.5 million round
Funding will accelerate and scale production to get to market
Magic Leap Inc., the secretive startup working on a device that simulates reality, has raised a new round of funding led by Alibaba Group Holding Ltd., valuing the company at $4.5 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks