Kravis Joins Demi Moore, John Legend in Backing Organic-Food StartupBy
Thrive raises about $20 million from convertible-note sale
Retailer sees itself as cross between Whole Foods and Costco
Thrive Market, an online seller of organic food and natural products, has added prominent Wall Street names to its list of investors, which already includes actress Demi Moore and Grammy Award-winning singer John Legend.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap