American Airlines Sees Fares Staying Low for Rest of 2016By
Rebound in revenue benchmark to be delayed, executive says
Falling fuel prices help boost profits to record level
American Airlines Group Inc. reported record profits even as it said the opportunities to raise ticket prices will be limited this year due to continuing U.S. fare wars and a strong dollar that’s damping demand abroad.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License