Wynn Macau Contractor May Owe $200 Million for Casino DelayDaryl Loo and Daniela Wei
Wynn `concerned' with building progress by contractor Leighton
Wynn Palace opening was earlier postponed to June 25 on delays
Wynn Macau Ltd. said its contractor for its second casino in Macau could be liable for as much as $200 million in damages if the Wynn Palace project experienced further delays.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing