Tech Startup Funding Frenzy Prompts SEC Scrutiny of BrokersBy
Chair White says agency concerned about `aggressive promoters'
Investors clamoring for stock as companies stay private longer
Slumping valuations for once-hot technology companies after they go public are drawing increased scrutiny from U.S. regulators.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day