Sharp Rises on Prospects of Rescue Deal With Japan FundBy , , and
Stock rises as much as 12 percent in Tokyo trading today
Foxconn is prepared to pay about $5.1 billion for Sharp
Sharp Corp. shares rose as the company moves toward a rescue plan with government-backed Innovation Network Corp. of Japan rather than a potentially larger offer from Taiwan’s Foxconn Technology Group.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks