Foreign Investment Into China Falls as Weaker Yuan Dents InflowsBy and
FDI decreased 5.8% in December, while ODI climbed 6.1%
Outbound buying by Chinese companies hit record in 2015
China’s weakening yuan isn’t just spurring capital to leave the country, it’s also acting as a brake on foreign-direct investment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks