Draghi May Send Dovish Signals at Policy Meeting to Temper Market ExpectationsBy and
Strong euro bullish sentiment in the option market, falling inflation expectations, renewed rout in global equities and the extended slump in oil prices may force the European Central Bank's president Mario Draghi to deliver a more dovish-than-expected message at the ECB policy meeting this week, Bloomberg strategists Vassilis Karamanis and Richard Jones write.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations