Mozambique's Economy to Expand Annual 24% by 2021, IMF SaysBy
Mozambique may be the world's third-biggest gas exporter
Rovuma gas fields estimated to hold 180 trillion cubic feet
Mozambique’s economy may expand by an annual 24 percent from 2021 to 2025 once natural gas production begins, the International Monetary Fund said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas