Libor Brokers Are Players in `Show Trial,' Defense Lawyer SaysBy
Men are scapegoats for broken financial system, lawyer says
Darrell Read's lawyer gives closing statement at London Trial
The six interdealer brokers accused of helping Tom Hayes rig Libor are scapegoats for a broken financial system where everyone set Libor to suit their trading positions, a lawyer for one defendant told jurors Thursday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries