Freeport Stock Collapse Forcing Miner Into Asset-Sale CornerBy
Miner may need to reconsider which assets are `core': Nelson
Shares approach all-time low on slumping copper, oil prices
Freeport-McMoRan Inc. has avoided the major asset sales undertaken by some of its rivals. With its shares tanking to near record-low levels, that may be on the horizon.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's