There's Good News Buried in China's Export Drop
While Chinese exports shrunk for the first time in six years in 2015, some bright spots are buried beneath the otherwise dour headline number, according to research from Fielding Chen and Tom Orlik of Bloomberg Intelligence.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks