Cruz's Canadian Question Won't Be Solved in Court Right AwayBy
Trump has said in interviews that Cruz citizenship is a hurdle
Question is being raised ahead of Iowa caucuses on Feb. 1
Ted Cruz’s birth on Canadian soil 45 years ago is getting a lot of air time thanks to Republican rival Donald Trump, but, according to constitutional experts, the Texas senator has little to fear if the question of citizenship ends up in court.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas