Trump Fights to Protect, and Expand, His Brand's Name
The Trump brand, like the man, is a hotly debated subject. It's the source of currency, both political and commercial—but exactly how much? A few billion dollars, more or less, depending on who you ask.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations