New World China Jumps to 8-Year High on Privatization OfferBloomberg News
The Hong Kong developer offers HK$7.80 for each share of unit
Company failed in bid to take China unit private in 2014
New World China Land Ltd. shares surged to the highest in more than eight years in Hong Kong on an offer by its parent to take the China unit private for HK$21.5 billion ($2.8 billion), after a similar bid was rejected by minority shareholders in 2014.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's