Bank of America Tops Municipal Underwriter Ranks for Fourth YearBy and
Investment banks manage more tax-exempt bond sales for less
Underwriting fees on no-bid deals fall to seven-year low
John Lawlor, the head of Bank of America Corp.’s municipal-bond department, is a graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy. In 2015, he navigated the second-largest U.S. bank by assets to the top of the muni-bond underwriting table for the fourth straight year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards