Shanghai Interbank Rate at Two-Month High as Year-End ApproachesBloomberg News
Banks stocking up on cash to meet regulatory requirements
Capital outflows contributed to the rise: Minsheng Securities
Borrowing costs in Shanghai rose to a two-month high as banks hoarded cash to meet client demand and to satisfy year-end regulatory requirements.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself