Rwanda's Kagame Says Burundi Crisis May Need Military ActionBy
President rules out any deployment of Rwandan troops
Kagame hails last week's referendum that extended term-limits
Rwandan President Paul Kagame said the eight-month crisis in neighboring Burundi may need armed intervention to quell the violence, while ruling out sending Rwandan troops.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks